View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 11:35 AM   #784
ndldy68
my mini me

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ndldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond repute
ndldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I am doing good...was off for the past few days...due to a cold and the weather....I am feeling better but I don't really want to be here...enjoyed my time off...lol
My daughter is doing really good. she is back in school and I think she is ready to get the cast off...lol I know I would be...She back to her old self...which is bossing her sister and brother around...I think they liked it better when she was laying there in pain....LOL j/k
I had to dig myself out of at least 1 1/2 of snow on saturday and that didn't make me feel any better...just from all the blowing that from thurs and friday...but I am here and I am bored...no work for me right now...*crossing my fingers*
So what's up with you? did you get all your files done yet?
ndldy68 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook