Thread: Rossettes
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2000, 10:43 PM   #7
Suzizila
Beady Eyed & Beautiful

Items DollDolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Here are some things that help me out when I make rosettes.

(1) I do my beading on an index card. If you do this, you need to be really careful and take your time. When finished with your beading, glue another index card on to the back of your beadwork to reinforce it. Then you can back it with leather.

(2) There is a book by Sadie Starr( I don't remember the title off hand)that has all sorts of graphs for beading. Toward the end of the book, there is a graph for making rosettes. It is really large, but you can make a copy of the page and cut it down to size for your project. I usually draw my design on the graph paper, cut it to fit my index card, and glue it on with a glue stick(a little less messy, but still very effective).

I hope this helps.
Suzizila is offline   Share with Facebook