Thread: Drum Teachings
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 11:26 PM   #12
cakewalk
CakeWalk Champion

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
cakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
There is this one guy i know that just doesnt like me for some reason, and i was always told to go and ask the person what it is that they have aggainst you. but everytime i think about going and asking, he gives me the same "im gonna whip you a** look everytime." and if we ever sing at the same drum i know he doesnt help out when i sing but you can hear him everyother song, and he just stares at me and gives me that same look, but im there to sing and enjoy myself so i help him whenever he leads. so whats the deal?

as for the painting thing, ive seen so many older promenent southern drums do it, i dont know if theres a reason, but i knows it done. i always thought about it, but who wants to put facepaint on there grandpa?lol...