View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 09:45 PM   #3
cakewalk
CakeWalk Champion

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
cakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by suthernwaterbird View Post
it's cuz nobody is gonna say anything to them..because they are the authority being from oklahoma...(so they think)
and even if anyone said anything most of those drum groups wouldn't care.....the're to ignorant and dont care about how things are done back home and wont care till they are back home....

they just wanna be cool and live the life of a rockstar!

It's the Truth!!!