View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 12:06 PM   #5
Coyot_In_The_House
BOULDERDASH!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Some years ago....

I learned that 1st hand....We co-hosted with a Saaathurn group (we were Naaathern) Well....I come cruising by some Grandmas Friday night bout ready to set up and of course I was wearing shorts....BAAAA! Not good! The looks I got....GAAAAWD! Needless to say by Sunday I was wearing my bros tight azz pants...(see I had none...) Just figured out of respect....If it's seen that way or observed that way....I'll tell ya though singing in OK i've observed that protocol....Remember being in Shawnee and we just headed over to check out Gourd dancing...It was Early! Grand entry wasn't until 7pm....Those dancers looked sharpe....So we headed back and changed....We didn't look like bums, but we felt it was appropriate....Several noted singers have visted with me and shared that observation....I understand....and respect it....
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook