View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 03:26 PM   #16
Ron S
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ron S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond reputeRon S has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ok24stacey View Post
Earlier this month at the Western Heights powwow (OKC) the MC basically called a few guys out inbetween giveaways. It wasn't just for wearing shorts, either. She added hats and short sleeve shirts to the list. You could hear the snickers in the crowd and a few of the young fellas, in the center, reached up and snatched their hats off (real sly)in the middle of all of this. She made her point, that was for sure.

No HATs at the drum?? That's a new one on me. Someone please explain as I have seen hats worn for as long as I can remember.
Ron S is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook