View Single Post
Old 03-04-2001, 04:01 AM   #13
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I use clear nail polish to seal my knots, simply because super glue is brittle and you want that flexibility so that it does'nt cut the thread after it dries (yes I have had this happent to me..the glue cuts the thread). Also up here in the land of the ice and snow, cold temps can cause super glue to break down. All the famous artists recommend nail polish too. You just want to apply a tiny drop to the knots with a toothpic or fine paint brush.
Blackbear is offline   Share with Facebook