View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 02:39 AM   #30
sicanguwiyan

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond reputesicanguwiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i want them to know that ndns were never red. that they are not some exotic animals in the zoo you can stare at.
i want them to know that they are human beings with all their weeknesses and mistakes. i want them to know that its not their right to come and tell the ndns how a real indian has to behave and tell natives how to live their lives.
i want them to know it looks foolish when they try to copy ndns and not believe everything what stands in a book.
i want them to know stay away from ndn ceremonies, if they are not serious and don't understand the cultures and religions. i want them to know stay with your own culture.
i want them to know its disrespectful to ask a person if he/she is a real indian. indians are in india.

greetings from the rosebud rez the home of the sicangu lakota oyate
sicanguwiyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook