View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 03:40 PM   #66
whitewave
Student, always learning

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
whitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
It is so sad to me the things that money does to people. I am not a Christian, but the Bible had it right when it said "money is the root of all evil". It is sooo true! It is depressing to me to think that some people have the greed and darkness in their hearts to kill such a beautiful and sacred animal for profit. Don't they understand that if it continues these species (or any other that are poached) could go extinct??! I DO NOT understand people having apathy for these things! I wish all could understand and respect the laws of nature! It seems to me that the Great Spirit would look upon this act as a detestable thing. If you are BUYING a black market carcuss OR feather....doesnt that defeat the whole purpose?
As far as pow wows being the biggest killer of Eagles....who knows? They may be the biggest reason for poaching eagles, but they are dying from much more than just poaching. To me this is another way for the "man" to point fingers at natives once again....
whitewave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook