View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 02:08 PM   #68
whitewave
Student, always learning

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
whitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Cheating on a Spiritual level

Quote:
Originally Posted by anishinabealltheway View Post
Unfortunately, the eagle population isn't the only thing these poachers are destroying. The reputation of our people as protectors of the land is also sullied by this.

Your grandfather sounds like a smart guy.
That is very true. I think its so sad what money does to people. The whole idea defeats the purpose! It doesnt make sense to me. Isnt the whole idea of the importance of the eagle feathers the connection with The Spirit?? Isnt that where it came from? If you can buy them doesnt that put a shadow on the ones who really earned them like they are supposed to? People are greedy (period). To me that's like cheating but cheating on a spiritual level which is somethin I wouldn't mess with to be honest. Sad! Hopefully the more people talk about it the more people who do it will realize the shame in it!

Peace, Love, and many blessings,
White Wave
whitewave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook