View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 06:05 PM   #39
Coyot_In_The_House
BOULDERDASH!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Exclamation I'd like em 2 know....

Their the thieves.....So don't clutch your handbag and get all tensed up when my brown azz walks by you....Bathing wasn't to popular in Europe as well.....hence powdered wigs and cologne and perfume....Skins however are much into being clean....Rugged Diseases, rats, and several weeds were ushered in from there too....

One other fine point while i'm on my soapbox (no pun intended...) Christopher Colon (i.e. Columbus) was an Italian sailing under the Spanish crown....So when info was recorded the Spanish lang influenced it....So when he stumbled across San Salvador he DID NOT think he was in India.....India did not EXIST in 1492....It was refered to as Hindustandt.....So the word "Indian" comes from the word INDIO.....Which in the spanish lang means "IN GOD" or "Of God" That's what that slave trading boy called the Aboriginal peoples....Oh and by the way we didn't walk across some mucking land bridge either.....
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook