View Single Post
Old 10-17-2001, 04:52 PM   #7
Okwataga
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Okwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond repute
Okwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Red face

Sorry but I think if a girl or boy for that matter, feels they are good enough to compete in an adult division let them, It'll keep us Adults on our toes and not relax with knowing who's there to dance and who your competition will be.
I think if a little girl feels and dances like an adult then she should be able to dance with the adults. I'm not sure if it was 4th of july in CHeorkee or mt. juliet, I saw this tiny tot girl in traditional cloth dancing. Her dancing just blew me away!!!! she had more poise, grace and even dance steps that would make some grown women cry. She was that good.
Do not hate the kids that can move up, help the kids that can move up. We are intertribal and we are brothers and sisters, uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews. If you respect the younger generation, they will return that respect, so when you become the elder in your community and go traveling, maybe that respect will preceed you.
Okwataga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook