View Single Post
Old 10-18-2001, 11:06 AM   #11
Okwataga
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Okwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond repute
Okwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Dontwanna argue - I can appreciate not going to senior division just yet, still in my thirties, I think I missed the point I was trying to make. I know young girls really don't want to move into golden age(hehehe) at least not yet for me.

TradisjingleFancyShawl - You cannot really be forced to move to a high category even if there are no other dfancers or not enough in that category. If you registered as say: juniors ages 12-16, and you are the only one, yes you pretty much won, but you should still dance, that is what you are there for?, unless the pow wow committee wants to save money and try to make you move up, you really do not have to move up, you are in your category, if that is where you wish to stay. But I do see a lot of juniors or teens move up to see how they compete against an older division.
Okwataga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook