View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 06:06 AM   #9967
tikiboo
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
tikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond repute
tikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
before i go to bed, i just want to thank everyone who has shared there green beads with me. oh, and thank you for the pepsi too! im having it now! its delish!

....and im working on getting you that cheeseburger and fries!
ApacheFire!!! I hope the Pepsi is not diet. Just got an Email from a friend that says alot of people drinking diet pepsi or coke is comeing down with the systems of MS even the Drs, didnt catch it. but once they stoped drinking diet or any or that sugar suplement they started to recover, they said it was very painful. will send you the article when I get back to my mail.
tikiboo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook