Thread: Arlee?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 11:13 PM   #67
nativegoddess77
Native Goddess

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
nativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond reputenativegoddess77 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs down Arlee Pow Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousteddybear View Post
lol! last go round should been thrown out cuz of that! that is why they had extra go around like grand entry and drum contest. i feel sorry for young grey horses and rest of drums cuz that family has no respect to step down, all thr worried about is money. drum contest was messed any wayz this weekend. all i can say elmo smaller, but they treat thr visters and drummers better then arlee.
AT least this committee DON'T CHEAT ppl outta their prize money and they DON'T pick THEIR close friends to win. I think they shouldn't even have specials @ Arlee either...that takes too much time.

DRUMMERS AND DANCERS are treated the same way they treat the committee, you know the old saying treat others the way you want to be treated. IF YALL DON'T LIKE HOW OUR POWWOW IS DONE, YOU'RE ALL WELCOME TO GO ELSEWHERE next year!!
nativegoddess77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook