Thread: Julyamsh 2007
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 01:12 PM   #20
NorthofAda
Back where I belong

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Maybe folks keep winning because they're that good...

Other sports have "dynasties," teams that win over and over again, such as the Bulls of the early 1990s. It's also true that even the "greats" have off days, and sometimes the niche players have a great game and tear the place up. Sometimes the refs call the game tighter on the guys with the great rep, and sometimes they just "let 'em play."

Call me naive, if you wish, but as someone who is prepping for my first contest, after a couple of years dancing, I'm going into the contest with 2 goals...

1. To have fun and enjoy the dance.
2. To maybe, just maybe "tear it up?"

Isn't that what it's all about?

(P.S. Congrats to FF for placing!!!)
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook