View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 04:06 PM   #113
Skillet
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Skillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by othellobloke View Post
That's just stupid. It's an unrefutable physical fact - dna groups are different to others. It's what makes us different. I did NOT say 'better' or 'worthy of being sent to the gas chamber' so you can shove your sieg heil comment.

In this particular issue I'm not talking about the way people act. I'm talking about the differences and diversity that we NEED to keep before we all become one single race through blood dilution (which was the goal of Hitler anyway).

It's the natural way SOME people talk - they can't help it. I happen to like it. Who's the goosestepping sieg heil'er now?

How in the blazes did you read that from what I said?

We dilute too much and culture will die. It's not just natives. In Mauritius where one half of my family are from... the overwhelming majority are Indo-Mauritians and the old mauritian culture and bloodlines are slowly fading because of the Indian contribution.

You need to stop trying to read between my lines because there's no space or hidden message. It's as simple as...

'diversity is a beautiful thing. diversity will die if bloodlines die'.
THANK YOU!!!!!! and very very true about hitler trying to accomplish the same things as zeke proposes...much of zekes rhetoric has smatterings of pre-war germany

zeke seems to be the only one who doesnt see these points...but then he also has a personal agenda revolving around making us all pan-indian.and yes self righteous definer of what is and isnt indian,you CAN in fact increase a fraction,that was pointed out several threads ago but you would have to be able to read and comprehend beyond your government approved thinking.