View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 12:03 PM   #126
Mud_Woman
~lethargic state of mind~

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Location: in the lil box beating the crap out of the other stick figure
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Handgame Native:
It might be good to marry someone who understands you and your culture, even if they are white. Just because you love the person doesnt mean the rest of the family will. My lil' sis dates non-indian men, one of my cousins is married to a white guy. I love my sister, so I deal with the fact that she perferes non-natives, even though I hate she does that. Now my cousin . . . . I just down right dis-like that boy. I call him boy because he disrespected my older cousin in her house, infront of her kids. If he were native, he would have said those thing in private or outside the home, not round the kids.

I know what some of you are thinking, Natives do the same thing. My family holdes our kids with the highest respect. You treat your kids the way you want them to treat you and others.