View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 02:35 PM   #133
Skillet
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Skillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
I'm not listening.

Skillet is a social apologist, refuses to be accountable for anything, and is HARMFUL to the advancement of Native people.
LOL more of your dillusional paranoia zeke? try prozac,it might help...
i dont need to apologize for ANYTHING nor do i use whats happened to Indian people by your masters as an excuse for anything...im Tradtional zeke,not that you have one clue what that means...i look to the future but not on YOUR terms which is why you cant handle anyone who doesnt have the same myopic views as you do. I seldom pull out my resume ,i have nothing to prove to anyone and those who know me , know that i have done a few things to try to make a positive change and preserve native life...
funny for someone who has all of us on ignore,you do seem to care what we say...typical of your hypocrital dementia based babblings.
As far as accountablity,it would seem youre soon to be held very accountable for your posted statements regarding the AIM leadership,they were very interested in who was slandering them on this site