View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 05:10 AM   #356
SuzzeQ4
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakopataki View Post
that although they have NO Native ancestory, they say that it's racist to other races not to be able to claim a heritage that's reserved for NDN's only! So they claim to be Native because they can feel it course through their bodies while high and snow boarding! Ya know, when they feeling one with the mountain!

Need I really say how I wish Whites knew that this is just absurd? But for those who don't know that.....IT'S ABSURD! Be proud of who you are!
WTF? I actually re-read this a few times. For Real? Is this why wannabe's get so ticked? Cause they think we're being racist for saying they aren't what they aren't? IS this why certain people on this board say it's not blood that makes us NDN? Damn, I am just going to be retreating right back into my NDN only circle of friends so we can happily be left alone to laugh at these people.
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook