View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 12:04 PM   #89
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
That's the whole problem Johsiah, they do believe what they are saying. I have heard people say the wildest things and swear that it was true. It blew my mind and when I try to tell them, they get all upset. Oh well, the trueth is the trueth.

They are con men, there is no other way to put it. I get calls all the time from friends of mine who are enrolled through other tribes who meet someone who tells them about this so called Cherokee tribe that they are involved with or thinking about getting involved with and asked all kinds of questions. Many times I have to call my Uncle to ask if what I'm being told is possible, most of the time it's not. When I get back to my friends and tell them, the flip. There are many of these groups that claim to be of other tribes as well (we have found out about some of them), but more seem to claim Cherokee then any other one group.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook