View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 03:20 PM   #91
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
That's what my family tells me Kat. There are so many people saying "I'm looking for a teacher" or "I'm going for teachings" well my family says that you can learn from anyone that you talk to as long as you listen as well. They say that you can learn from the youngest of the children or the oldest of the Elders and anyone inbetween. Just watch what it is that you learn and from whom.

My reply to some of those people listed above is this: "How can you not learn something when you visit an Elder if you sit and listen to them?" That's the key is to listen as well as anything else and many do not hear what is actually being said or they are not paying attention.

We were at my Uncles one time and someone brought up a person and said "he is not a good teacher." My answer was this: "Actually, yes he is. He is a very good teacher------On what NOT to do." So many people don't look for that or at that and that is just as important to see as anything else.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook