View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 05:27 PM   #94
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
WOW, that was something. You did say "Enter at your own Risk". I almost swallowed what's left of my teeth.

That was crazy. I almost made a phone call to see what's what with that story. My uncle has had discussion's with me about that medicine, but that is certainly not for the internet at all, that is a very private thing and should be respected. This type of thing is a one on one and not for everything or everyone. See that's exactly what I've been talking about. There are people who read things like this and think that it would be "cool" to do and they go out saying that they have all this knowledge and medicine powers and brag about something that is not a braggerts right at all.

I do have a question about something that you had mentioned, but that's (again) not for here. So I will send you an email if that's okay?
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook