View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 05:38 PM   #95
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Josiah, wow---they must have been kissing up to you something fierce. You got your backside polished good.LOL

And I think that you are right about having a brown skin Indian in their group. I am fairly light skinned myself. I am light for Cherokee (depends on who I am visiting at the time) and OK, but for where I live---I am dark skinned. Many say that I look Italian, but there is none there and I have looked.

Actually I think that the number who live in Cherokee, NC is lower then you state. I believe (according to my uncle) that there are around 14,000 tribally enrolled members with about 11,000 living there on the rez. I think that the rest of that number may be the non-natives who visit for the summer or live there and work. I'm really not sure of all of that, but that is what I was told by my uncle.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook