View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 11:08 PM   #97
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Good!!!! I'm glad that they got caught. They shouldn't have done it and then they wouldn't be in this mess. I hope that they can get the others that are out there as well. I know of people who tell me that they have gone through some organization and gotten "Tribal Cards" stating that they were member's of this Tribe or that one and I just shake my head. Then these people go out and tell people that they are members of these Tribes and they actually get believed. It blows my mind. It should be the right way or no way. It's just the way that I feel about it.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook