View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 07:27 PM   #146
kiowakat
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Can you believe it? I guess wonders never cease.

For the record, let's look closely at who posted the original Stanford Law Review article...(rummage, rummage, looking...) it was KiowaKat?

WHAT?!!! [Incredulous.]

(Thanks for the post, Wardancer. I don't get to read KiowaKat's diatribe unless somebody re-posts...)

Let me get this straight: Katherine the Great, preserver of the race/cum tariff supporter to create a monopoly for her "livelihood" (along with disability), has sanctioned a posting that supports MY philosophy, eradicates hers, and -- somehow (any bets?) -- she'll act as if such is "not what she meant?"

Two quotes from the Review:

"Indian is a culture - not a genotype."

"Blood quantum requirements threaten to make enrollment plummet over the next century."

Haven't I been saying this for about 200 posts?

As capitulation to the second windmill KiowaKat always tilts at, next, she'll be endeavouring to solicit funds from individuals citing a "pending" recognition of 501(c)3 status! (Yet using HER address for checks to be mailed...)

Oh, wait, she's already doing that. Am I the only person who has seen those letters?

(sigh) Hypocrite. SHAME.

There's nothing like watching the metaphorical Hindenburg burn, if you've always known it was going to...
BLAH BLAH BLAH...LMAO......
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook