Thread: Mixing Beads
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 09:17 AM   #7
MissGolightly
I'M NASSSTTTYYYYYY!!!!!!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I think I would have a hard time using just one type or size of bead. One woman told me I should just use size 15/0 on my loom work because I would get better detail. My response was, "are you crazy?" The current piece that I did consisted of size 11/0 and 12/0 with matte, luster and transparent colors. I do the same with the earrings and rosettes that I make. I think it would make the beadwork almost too dull to stick to one type of bead. I can't believe that lady judged the beadwork on the size of the bead.
MissGolightly is offline   Share with Facebook