Thread: Societies
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 05:30 PM   #53
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hobbs49--Awesome, that could be it for all I know. I know that I was told before by a man that calls me his sister (by the way girlfriend--meant a good friend--not something else---I'm sorry if I confused anyone--she is married and so am I and I don't swing that way.LOL) he had been given a silver scarf slide with a hawk in the middle and stars around it. But then I got a book with this other man's bio in it and it did say "Silver Star Hawk Society" or something like that. I will have to find it. I sent the other one with her to her dad's to check on it.

I've never been to Tipton, I went to another pow wow my family was there and we had alot of fun. I have heard that it's a really big one and good. Maybe someday.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook