View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 11:55 PM   #184
stillrezin
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
41-10 colts.

the colts put the spanking to the cornerback (former colts) jason david. David did return a INT. for a TD.

the D played well tonight. and almost held Brees for a NFL low in pass yrds.

i got worries about the running game tho.

but its the beginning of the season. 15 more to go.

gotta love football.

and tommorrow night. friday night under the lights, i'm going to watch some H.S. football. go cheer on some nephews. and support my friend who is coaching. i wish i was coaching this fall. oh well. things just didnt fall in place this season.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook