View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 05:55 PM   #3
2lineCarrandMorgan
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
hello
i have not been reading all the post that stired the pot to a boil but i have some thought about what has been happing ,

im glad you live in a community of ppl who love thier familys and culcher it can only get better from there,im hopeing you have men that you can go to and speak to you about these things that you speak about.may thier wisdom help settel your heart belive some of the hardest thigs to understand help all of us grow to see our part and how to deal with the wrongs done to a ppl.blessing on your wife and children and all the more your family,i hope you a better understanding of the things that trouble you.but i can offer no answer becouse each one needs to find the answer that leads each to the truth and we are called each to our path, so far your is a amazion one from Englen to canda to a marrage with babies and in side a tribe i would say you have had many time to choise a path diffrent from your ansisters{ please forgive my spelling}and you have done so, this shows me you ar a strong man and follow your inner spirit but we can not always follow our own consel that is why the elders are there to help,we all have somthing that we need to turn to a ppl for understanding ,,best wishes in this
jennifer
2lines