Thread: OthelloBloke
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 07:16 PM   #7
Lakota_winyan
Head Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Lakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Lakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
its too complicated to explain..about why natives defend "our" country..but yet its simple enough..but again that is up to you and how you perceive things/life because you sound like jus b/c you live on a reserve and have children who are native? that gives you some sort of insight into "our" world..and I think thats what most people dislike..and it sound like kkk theology or philosophy to me..one way is usually a narrow way...and there is no room for anything...and you brought up why natives stay in abusive relationships..have you heard of love and the belief of it..but of course later they too will find out that its not what it seemed to be..but what does that have to with just natives..domestic violence occurs everywhere..and who brought murder to this new world? We weren't perfect but our nations were structured w/out jails/ and w/out military like we see today...and we didn't have a president per say..to order everybody to war...but I as a native would never ever profess to know more about brits jus by living there or questioning their ideology..we were murdered..massacred..sent to boarding schools..fought for yes the US whom we weren't even recognized as citizens but that goes back to warrior societies..what would you do if all of your land was taken from you and you were told to stop believing in your way of life and speaking your language..would you do what you are saying now? or would you try to save your nation for the next generations to come? Thats called survival and many of our tribal members still fight survival on a daily basis..its not just fighting the war..and yes we are still here...we could've been wiped out..if we made stupid decisions...but luckily for us our ancestors had wisdom in perserving our cultures, languages, spirituality etc..in that humble way..an understanding is a warrior will always protect his family even if he had to die...so thats simple enough to understand and in fighting for the US we also understand there probably will never be an apology but we continue one...just like always..because we cherish our life and those yet to come

I'm not crazy I'm jus a little impaired I know right now you don't care but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be I'm not crazy jus a little unwell...-matchbox 20
Lakota_winyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook