Thread: OthelloBloke
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 07:09 AM   #17
redthunder
Powwow King

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
redthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiowakat View Post
my opinion....we can't blame and hold Americans guilty that was then, this is now. .......like we're ever going to get an apology, thats a pipe dream..... so the next thing is move on......that was past history and we don't forget it, we learn from it, don't get me wrong, we have issues today (ie mascots, sterotyping, fakes and frauds and the list goes on)... how you are or not helping these issues today? are you helping other people to understand us today?... do you feel guilty or proud of how you are helping correct a wrong with todays issues?......
The native hawaiians received an apology letter signed by Bill Clinton. It meant a lot to the indigenous people in hawaii.

Othellobloke, I don't understand why people are getting on your case. I have no problem with you. Zeke, doesn't know any better, so don't mind anything he says. I too question as to why many american indians are in the military. But the question seems to be answered and summed up to, we are warriors, we are survivors. This is where we are from, we need to help protect it.

The thing with pws.com is when one of the 'popular' users start looking down upon you, all their followers will do the same. That's how it is here, people can't think on their own, which saddens me. That's the wanabe mentality.

I know you're just trying to understand, and i'm glad people see that and are helping you. Good luck.

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate... Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you? [looks down]"
-Captain Jack Sparrow
redthunder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook