Thread: OthelloBloke
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 10:36 PM   #78
crazywolf
crazywolf

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
crazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by redthunder View Post
so...anyone want to own up as to who gave me red beads on this topic? Come on guys....you can do it.
Boozhoo niji,

May the force be with you. I got a couple here or there probably from no name lurkers with a post once and leave before they get fried attitude.

I can sorta relate it to the time when our ancestors used to go creeping into other tribes villages and counted coup. But there is a big difference to that and adding a red bead to your rep, and here it is. Back then, if someone counted coup on yer butt everyone in the village knew it and ragged you out for months about it. Around here, if someone drops you a red bead, and its like you or me with a ton of green ones no ones the wiser, unless you say something about it, lol.

Red bead? I dont see no stinkin red beads.

Derek
crazywolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook