Thread: OthelloBloke
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 11:00 PM   #79
crazywolf
crazywolf

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
crazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
neither it goes deeper than that, it's kind of about things like what are we fighting for. The past does not change history or the lifes of people, the present and future do. I can spend all my life whining and hating about the past and be a miserable human beeing or i can look to the present and future and to the possibilities presented to us.
On the white side of the family we are related to Robert E. Lee and while some of the family fought for the south the other fought for the north... Which one is the traitor??

Actually, just a quick clarification, no insult intended or anything like that.

The past is past and cannot be changed no matter what, its done, over with. History is a record of the past, and can be changed. Also, history is oftentimes innacurate as it is written by the VICTORS. This means that despite what actually happened, whatever it was that did happen might just be skewed to make the other side look better, rightous, or just.

Derek
crazywolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook