View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 08:59 AM   #17
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I read the Article at the top of the page several times and after my first read through made me read it again to make sure I got the major points.

This PHD guy is missing some major stuff!

We live in a Country that allows the most unprecedented freedoms in the History of all Mankind/Womenkind.

Standing in Line at Walmart will show you that, from a NDN Family to a Sunni and Hindu family buying grocery's without fear that they wont be served or told no that can't buy that.
We take for granted the freedoms that we enjoy, for instance we have free movement about this country without a passport or travel papers just to visit a cousin in another state! Those papers are a normal thing in huge parts of this world.

Is our country perfect! No we have lots of things to fix, it is a work in progress!

But the very fact we allow our one time enemies to live here without fear of reprisal is something to behold
Shall we name them!
Germans
Japanese
Chinese
Koreans
Russians
Muslims
Irish
British
French
Spanish
The list goes and and on!

We live with each other without fear that one day they will come to power and then butcher their one time enemies such is what happens in Africa over and over!

We take for granted that we can go to the streets anytime we feel like it and march in Protest of our Government...
Try doing that in China or Burma!!!
You will DIE for that "privilege", that WE Americans take for granted!

Is our Country perfect?? No of course not...

Do our young have the choice to serve our country?
Yes they do
Look at alot of countries in Europe with Mandatory Service
They do not have that choice they serve regardless for 2 years.

Do we vote for who is in office???
Yes we do
Do we make the right choices and informed choices???
NO we dont
Who's Fault is that???
The Media??? or everybody else but you????
Nope only you the voter, You can get together with other voters and rise up and vote them guys out of office!

We love to blame the other guy or some deep dark agency behind the scenes manipulating us.

Well then you dont know what a Bureaucracy is, ever heard the term red tape???
"Son you don't get a roll of crap paper without a form filled out three times and kicked back twice before its finally filled".
The mere thought what has to happen for our government to work is mind boggling!
For its not the politicians that run the government
Oh no they are amateurs!!!
The real power lies within the ranks of the GS...
GS-5 or a GS-7 who is supervised by a GS-11 and GS-12
Who are these people???
Civil Servants! that is who runs the place and where all the series of millions of decisions that flow out of our government on a daily basis despite what our politicians do.

Should NDN's serve in the Military, YES
We as a culture have placed great pride and reverence on our warriors and until that is changed as a culture it will continue to be that way! Until we as a race have a Paradigm Shift it will always be that way!
More times than I can count, I have heard a young Ndn boy say: "I want to be a veteran like my dad and uncles are"!!!

Unfortunetly the consequences of that, is they may die in some foreign land at the hands of someone that will someday come to America and become your neighbor!
Ask a Vietnam vet what he felt like the first time he walked into a 7/11 and saw the guy that tried to kill him just a year before selling him a Pop!
Only in America...

Its pure bullsh*t to blame all our troubles on anyone else but ourselves!!!
We had the choice in 1974 to force our Government to switch to Alternative fuels to rise up as a Nation and say enough!
And you say we cant do that, that my vote dont count!
Well then why did Brazil do that very thing in 1974 and today they only rely on 10% from foreign sources and use domesticate CORN to make there own fuel!

Buh!!!

Vote
Gather your neighbors together and make them vote
Rise up in a solid voice and say enough is enough
Dont sit around whining you dont have something
Get up and Vote
Get involved
Just DO it
Vote

Vote them Bast*rds out of office
Write them
yell at them
Just do it

Dont blame them
Make them do what you want

For the Veterans and the ones that DIED for you to have that privilege Demand that you use that right and use it well!!!

Should we Ndns serve
I say hell yeah!!!
After all it is our home , our warriors died for us so that "we" as a culture still exist and still live here!