View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 02:03 AM   #19
CHEROSAGE
cherosage

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I appreciate all Josiah said and agree with an echo.

I may not agree with Our Governments policies but I have always been proud to have served in the Army, Retired, for my family. I don't agree that our Government should ever try to tell another Government how to handle their enternal affairs or what kind of weapons any one else could maintain. For our Government maintains many of these same weapons and more. This is only my option at the voting booth. I served proudly and would proudly return RIGHT NOW in a heart beat so that maybe some of our young people could come home. I believe that it is something inherent to our societal ways as an Inlonshka dancer. It is our, the older ones, obligation to protect and guard. I have a nephew there right now and am very proud of him along with all of those fine TROOPS all over the world.

HooYah, Big guns to all. Remember- big bullets/ big sky. Big check to all gunners world wide.