View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 01:24 PM   #13
MayChe
Minglin' N Jinglin'

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MayChe has a reputation beyond repute
MayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear View Post
You know.. that's partly why one of my friends up here has the rep for being an ahole... well that and he can be one... but mostly because powwows up here were started by a bunch of hobbyists and nu age wannabes and were really goofy. My friend and hubby started throwing their own and making them more traditional and would be told by some of the wannabes that what they were doing was wrong... and mind you, my hubby is from a powwow throwing family who started one of the biggest powwows in Oklahoma... so it's not like these two men don't know what they are doing.....

Instead of being polite crazywolf... maybe you need to open your mouth a little wider and tell this man what he's doing is wrong... it's him that should be minding his business if he does'nt know what he's doing.. not the other way around.

I think that's our problem Derek, we're too nice and polite...