View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 02:55 PM   #14
PrairieTX
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
PrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayChe View Post
I totally agree. I mean come on, they have a store! It's actually a fair decent store. The majority of their stuff comes from Crazy Crow, so it's more of a place for supplies but they do sell powwow DVDs and videos! Weird huh?

They only reasoning I have for the jacked-up regalia is that maybe they don't want to put in the effort to make their regalia or maybe they feel like they can't afford to.
I think its more of the the first rather than the latter. I can understand not having money to do certain things, but sometimes people just look rediculous and there is no excuse for that. I was talking to my dad on the phone about this thread yesterday....he thought the whole thing was really funny. His opinion is that some people just think they know it all....they don't want help. I agree with that and the not wanting to put in the effort.

Hey you might see my brothers over there. They like to make appearances every now and then. If yu see them...tell them stay outta trouble!
PrairieTX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook