View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 11:25 PM   #16
MayChe
Minglin' N Jinglin'

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MayChe has a reputation beyond repute
MayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrairieTX View Post
I think its more of the the first rather than the latter. I can understand not having money to do certain things, but sometimes people just look rediculous and there is no excuse for that. I was talking to my dad on the phone about this thread yesterday....he thought the whole thing was really funny. His opinion is that some people just think they know it all....they don't want help. I agree with that and the not wanting to put in the effort.

Hey you might see my brothers over there. They like to make appearances every now and then. If yu see them...tell them stay outta trouble!
LOL I will do that.