View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 03:58 PM   #18
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywolf View Post
Honestly I do not go out of my way to be nice and polite. Most of the time it just occurs naturally.
I can believe that!

Seriously though... if people don't start speaking up with people like this... then they end up dominating YOUR native events in your area.

See how KiowaKat talks up about the groups in her area? I know what she says to be true because I lived there most of my life and did'nt know there were so many actual indians in the area because all I ever ran into at "indian" functions were these kooks, and I figured everyone at the few good powwows that you could tell were indian were from somewhere else and either travelled or were hired to dance at them.

Even the "indian" clubs at the college had two or three natives and the rest were these hippy wannabe environmentalist types who had "indian souls". And these were the folks that ran just about everything!!!! Ruined alot of what I could get native community-wise for me.