View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 07:42 PM   #5
PrairieTX
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
PrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I think I have to agree with those are probably the best four to go to. My mom and I took at trip up to the FSU powwow in Tallahassee. It was pretty good as well, but I don't know if they still have that one.

~Traditional Lady....Mom & Dad don't go too much anymore...I think for the same reasons PawneeMan was venting about. Mom's been in OK much of the the last part of the year helping my grandparents. Dad doesn't go without Mom. The sibilings are doing their own thing...families and work. Message me and tell me who you are... :) Would like to know and am unable to identify you by Traditional Lady!
PrairieTX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook