Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Homecoming Anyone remember this? Anyone remember this?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2007, 05:08 AM   #21
BoopBoopaDoop

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
w30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond repute
w30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 937.90
Savings: 1.00
did it have something to do with clicking the ads ? lol
but, think that was later than 2000-2001
so the only other thing i can think of is Zeph was always in the chatroom so did it have something to do with that ?
w30 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2007, 08:48 AM   #22
Kili!

Wojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Don't forget to click on the ads to help support pws.com?
Old 12-11-2007, 02:18 PM   #23
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 260.00
Yep....... it was to click the ads.

As much time as zeph and I spent in the old chatroom it got really annoying how slow it was. Those that remember back in the day sometimes there would be at least 30 people in chat at any given time.

The ad clicking campaign started to get us a new chat program. It was the chatroom before the one we have now. It was so much faster than that old one.

The reason for the smilie was you can not advertise to click ads for just the promotion of it. Which I think we ended up getting Paul into trouble for the sudden surge of clicks I guess. oops.

It took us a couple of years of begging and clicking to get that chatroom but with the help of everyone we were able to do it!!

And that folks....... is the rest of the story.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:34 PM   #24
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,401.99
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mato Winyan View Post
Yep....... it was to click the ads.

As much time as zeph and I spent in the old chatroom it got really annoying how slow it was. Those that remember back in the day sometimes there would be at least 30 people in chat at any given time.

The ad clicking campaign started to get us a new chat program. It was the chatroom before the one we have now. It was so much faster than that old one.

The reason for the smilie was you can not advertise to click ads for just the promotion of it. Which I think we ended up getting Paul into trouble for the sudden surge of clicks I guess. oops.

It took us a couple of years of begging and clicking to get that chatroom but with the help of everyone we were able to do it!!

And that folks....... is the rest of the story.
That was fun! And that chatroom was pretty cool for the time.

You would think with 40K member we'd have more people in chat. But now people would rather post than chat.
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2007, 05:24 PM   #25
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
Yeah....there's a lot of boring people here who I wouldn't want to chat with either....LOL!!! I sure do miss my sis though, burbz and those others I used to talk too.......anyway....

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2007, 05:41 PM   #26
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cal View Post
Yeah....there's a lot of boring people here who I wouldn't want to chat with either....LOL!!! I sure do miss my sis though, burbz and those others I used to talk too.......anyway....
Hey, hey, hey now Apachefire and I had a good chat the other night.LOL We're not all boring.LMAO (at least sometimes)
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links