Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Homecoming Banned Members LOL Banned Members LOL

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2007, 11:35 PM   #21
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond repute
LittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 122.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cal View Post
Kool Breeze....now that dude was cool, but it seemed others didn't like his perspectives...*L*....
Kool Breeze now theres sum1 I miss..
Old 12-08-2007, 11:40 PM   #22
PowWows.com Addicts

LittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond repute
LittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond reputeLittleCricket has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofAda View Post
I went back one day and read through some of the locked threads and I think I found some of those infamous folks you've been talking about.

I should have signed up long ago - I missed WAY TOO MUCH drama!
U can't imagine even begin to imagine those dayz..Spottedeagles right bout all those peeps raisin hell
Old 12-09-2007, 01:28 AM   #23
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 260.00
Savings: 1.00
I really miss zeph. She was my partner in crime. You all gotta admit..... we did some of the best humor on here. Remember how we'd go thread to thread just to set up a joke for the other one? Ahhh...... good times.....good fun.

FYI... She's doing GREAT in her business TreeFeathers, selling online and at shows. She's also had her stuff featured in a couple of miniatures magazines.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:05 AM   #24
Taskahoi Atsuti

LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cal View Post
Kool Breeze....now that dude was cool, but it seemed others didn't like his perspectives...*L*....
WOW!!!!!

Kool Breeze was banned?

Dang....I didn't know that.

Geez!....And I know that guy!

LOL.
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
LSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2007, 10:08 AM   #25
Taskahoi Atsuti

LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakeeya View Post
KB was never banned, he left on his own.

The one that I remember was Blackfoot Honey and all the other aliases she had....
Oh ok...thats cool! That explains why he's never mentioned it!
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
LSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2007, 12:32 PM   #26
PowWows.com Addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mato Winyan View Post
I really miss zeph. She was my partner in crime. You all gotta admit..... we did some of the best humor on here. Remember how we'd go thread to thread just to set up a joke for the other one? Ahhh...... good times.....good fun.

FYI... She's doing GREAT in her business TreeFeathers, selling online and at shows. She's also had her stuff featured in a couple of miniatures magazines.
glad 2 hear Zephs doin good..U2 ruled the threads back in the day..always cracked me up..
BTW Mato, Im driving a big rig now ..on the road so much can't get by here that often anymore..but Im glad 2 c ur still here need 2 get a laptop 4 my rig
Old 12-14-2007, 08:12 PM   #27
old school fool

Items Change User Title
RainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond repute
RainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 748.00
What ever happened to that punk JAMMER? LOL

jokes jokes jokes!
RainyDaze49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2007, 10:34 PM   #28
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
You really shouldn't talk about your "ex" like that.

jk.... He calls me every now and then. He moved back up to Indy after being in Florida for awhile. He's working and last I heard was going to try to get back into school. It's been couple of months since he's called.
Old 12-15-2007, 12:03 AM   #29
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Laff all you want.

They're still here.

OOOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOO
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2007, 02:23 PM   #30
Mean People Suck!!

~Jingle Pejuta~ is a splendid one to behold~Jingle Pejuta~ is a splendid one to behold~Jingle Pejuta~ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii View Post
Laff all you want.

They're still here.

for some of the banned ones that would be pretty scary.

~Jingle Pejuta~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 01:53 PM   #31
old school fool

Items Change User Title
RainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond repute
RainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 748.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mato Winyan View Post
You really shouldn't talk about your "ex" like that.

jk.... He calls me every now and then. He moved back up to Indy after being in Florida for awhile. He's working and last I heard was going to try to get back into school. It's been couple of months since he's called.

ROFLMAO! Eeeeeeeeeeee, leave it to Aunty Mato to bust me out! LOL we came THEEEEEEES close (holds up pointer finger and thumb) to being the first married on pw.com. LOL! Glad to hear he's still alive and kickin. I miss that fool sometimes.
RainyDaze49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 03:18 PM   #32
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
I don't know how anyone can miss BFH... all she did was harrass people and stalk them. the only thing funny about her was that she could'nt spell in any other way than ghetto.

As for the others.. the ones who left but were'nt banned. I miss them but there's just so many people who come through here it's hard to stay sad long because for every person that leaves, two more appear and so many of them are good people to get to know.

I know quite a few of them don't care for me, and some thought I hated them but it was never the case. Very few people do I ever waste my time hating on, and they have to do worse than call me names or be controversial. But it did grow weary on me with the whole attitude of this place would fold if they ever left..... which did'nt happen LOL! All they did was leave behind some good memories and people wishing they'd return.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:19 PM   #33
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii View Post
Laff all you want.

They're still here.

LOL he ain't kidding!
Old 12-17-2007, 04:01 PM   #34
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,045.53
I don't even know who was banned!! Except for GreaGirl or whatever her name was. Sure don't miss HER!

(Now watch her post in here )
Old 12-18-2007, 12:26 PM   #35
pancake flipper

Pvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond repute
Pvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
I don't even know who was banned!! Except for GreaGirl or whatever her name was. Sure don't miss HER!

(Now watch her post in here )
oh yea, that's her...queen of the sea monkeys.
Pvt Butter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2007, 12:36 PM   #36
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 29,821.96
BB I know your missing that Othello doot admit it j/ks talk about drama!
Eagle Plumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2007, 12:38 PM   #37
Pow Wow Committee

Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
I dont remeber Grea Girl, maybe it was before I joined???
Old 12-18-2007, 12:59 PM   #38
Lovin' life,

ok... I'll mention his name just this one time just in case he's like beetlejuice or something..... Topatoya..... Talk about a pain in the arse.... now that dude caused me to get the Preparation H out.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:03 PM   #39
Pow Wow Committee

I remember one when I first joined "well not her name" lol but all i remember is her being banned then poof shes back under another name but same posting habits. I believe she did that acoulpe of times, bt was caught everytime.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:16 PM   #40
pancake flipper

Pvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond repute
Pvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
BB I know your missing that Othello doot admit it j/ks talk about drama!
LOL - is that guy gone already? He was insulting my food so I refused to talk to him. *jokes*
Pvt Butter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links