Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk 2005 ASU Spring Competition Powwow 2005 ASU Spring Competition Powwow

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2004, 03:00 PM   #1
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 92,507.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
2005 ASU Spring Competition Powwow

See info and flyer at http://powwow.asu.edu/

Northern Host: Whitefish, Jr.
Southern Host: Scissortail
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2004, 11:02 AM   #2

jcurley17 can only hope to improve
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 239.02
None

Hey David are we all sure that Harvey and the Boys are coming for this Pow-Wow???lol j/k... I bet they are cuase the wanted to hang up in AZ for a bit then Head back up to Kyi-Yo Pow-wow if not probally over the gatherings. Another Chance to See my bros. but i'll Probally see them in Feb somethime During the Round Dance up there
jcurley17 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2004, 03:50 PM   #3
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcurley17
Hey David are we all sure that Harvey and the Boys are coming for this Pow-Wow???lol j/k... I bet they are cuase the wanted to hang up in AZ for a bit then Head back up to Kyi-Yo Pow-wow if not probally over the gatherings. Another Chance to See my bros. but i'll Probally see them in Feb somethime During the Round Dance up there
April is five months away and Gathering is right after ASU, so we'll all see what happens.:lightenin
Old 12-02-2004, 10:54 AM   #4

jcurley17 can only hope to improve
Savings: 239.02
Yea, well see. But the guys said that they are going to come down for that pow-wow. Call up there last week and one of the guys saidf he was going to talk to the others and they was go to come down. I think there headed to Kyi-Yo this Year again.
jcurley17 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2004, 11:32 AM   #5
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcurley17
Yea, well see. But the guys said that they are going to come down for that pow-wow. Call up there last week and one of the guys saidf he was going to talk to the others and they was go to come down. I think there headed to Kyi-Yo this Year again.
So you and Jay are going to rock the Ganado Pavilion for New Years, eh?
Old 12-02-2004, 11:34 AM   #6
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22.00
whats goin on at the ganado pavilion for new years???
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2004, 11:41 AM   #7
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrilish
whats goin on at the ganado pavilion for new years???
A two-day contest powwow honoring Catheral Lakes Singers.

Host Southern: Kiowa Nation, Bill Koomsa
Host Northern: Catheral Lake

MC: Alex O. Shepherd

Hand drumming singing and dancing to bring in the new year.

But ... I am already booked for the Na'nizhoni Center Inc. New Years Eve Sobriety Powwow at Gallup, NM.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:49 AM   #8
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
ohhhhhh i didn't know that! coool :D

wow.. you're gonna be in gallup..cool! :D...

i'll be at home where its safe on new years LOL
Old 12-02-2004, 11:56 AM   #9
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrilish
ohhhhhh i didn't know that! coool :D

wow.. you're gonna be in gallup..cool! :D...

i'll be at home where its safe on new years LOL
The best part of it all is that my son is going to be back for the holidays ... he's in Florida now finishing up on Ranger school and heading back to Italy after the beginning of the year. Then it's on to Afghanistan.
Old 12-02-2004, 12:00 PM   #10
Dineth Hearth Throth

OMG! He's coming home!! THat is awesome!! :D..woohooo I hope my brother gets a chance to visit with him. Are you all planning anything for him for his return?? How cool I bet you all are excited! :D...

I remember that feeling.. one of my cousins was in the Phillipphines for 2 years and he finally came home last year a few days before xmas. It was a great welcome home celebration :D
Old 12-02-2004, 12:27 PM   #11
is actually posting!

*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.00
There's an Ojibwe Invasion coming to ASU. Watch for us lightskinded-darkhaired ndns coming to jam in the desert. :rofl2
*Kwe_Zee* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2004, 12:46 PM   #12
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kwe_Zee*
There's an Ojibwe Invasion coming to ASU. Watch for us lightskinded-darkhaired ndns coming to jam in the desert. :rofl2
Kewl ... come a week early for the Northern Arizona University contest powwow at the SkyDome and stay another week after ASU for the Gathering. By then you light-skinned darkhair ndns will be brown just like the rest of us.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:26 PM   #13
is actually posting!

*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute
I know, that's the plan, to have everyone come invade my house for the weekend, then head off to Gathering. It will be cool, I'm looking forward to it. :D
*Kwe_Zee* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2004, 10:03 AM   #14
woohooo!! yeah!!

step_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond repute
step_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
A two-day contest powwow honoring Catheral Lakes Singers.

Host Southern: Kiowa Nation, Bill Koomsa
Host Northern: Catheral Lake
they should honor the REAL Cathedral Lake Singers from back in the day.
--------

HOORAY for ASU! I can't wait :D
step_2_da_side is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2004, 11:16 AM   #15
Dineth Hearth Throth

chewy..so you gonna put up a canopy for us at asu?? :p :Tongue...
Old 12-03-2004, 12:54 PM   #16
Cradleboard Baby

gaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond repute
gaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40.00
I can't wait for this one... had lotsa fun last year... will be sure to get there the week before to set up my canopy ... aye... was packed last year!!! No need for another sun burn.. gotta bust out the chiih!!

Hey Techno... finally saw you in the flesh at Ft. McDowell... good job out there... was gonna introduce myself but chickened out and you looked busy. :)
Old 12-03-2004, 12:57 PM   #17
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaonseh
I can't wait for this one... had lotsa fun last year... will be sure to get there the week before to set up my canopy ... aye... was packed last year!!! No need for another sun burn.. gotta bust out the chiih!!

Hey Techno... finally saw you in the flesh at Ft. McDowell... good job out there... was gonna introduce myself but chickened out and you looked busy. :)
You Chicken!!
Old 12-03-2004, 12:58 PM   #18
Cradleboard Baby

gaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond repute
gaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40.00
Bok Bok!!
Old 12-03-2004, 02:00 PM   #19
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaonseh
Bok Bok!!
Who is royalty?
Old 12-03-2004, 02:13 PM   #20
Dineth Hearth Throth

call avy Ttechno!! :D how did you find my sketch? LMAO JK :Tongue..who is it?? :D
Sponsored Links