PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Pow Wow Talk (http://forums.powwows.com/f11/)
-   -   60th Anniversary Navajo Nation Fair Contest Powwow (http://forums.powwows.com/f11/60th-anniversary-navajo-nation-fair-contest-powwow-32046/)

Nezbah 09-14-2006 05:46 PM

heyyyyyyy watchit now...those guys (mountain soul) are my brothers..... I promise, I never inhaled **presidential honor** ayeeeee. I didn't do it .. I didn't do it..... :shades_sm

May you step in buffalo pie......... :thumbsup:

PS....I saw your sidekick have something hangin in his pocket, it was flat and round...... wait....hmmm...might confuse it with his indian butt.......lmao..... kiddin

ABdrum 09-14-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
I got a shrink-wrapped CD from Walking Buffalo ... but when I opened it Monday morning, I found no CD in the jewel case! Did anyone else have any problems like this?

I tried to access the website on the inserts, but they are still under construction. So far, I have received no reply from the email I sent to the email address listed on the inserts. I still have to call the number listed, but I doubt anyone will return my calls.

Hey, Techno..they'll (Walking Buffalo) probably be in Soboba this weekend.. if you know anyone headed that way..maybe they can pass the word on to them.. I heard your system was rockin' the powwow in Window Rock.. see ya down here, when the powwows start up in the Phoenix area.

xTekno 09-14-2006 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABdrum
Hey, Techno..they'll (Walking Buffalo) probably be in Soboba this weekend.. if you know anyone headed that way..maybe they can pass the word on to them.. I heard your system was rockin' the powwow in Window Rock.. see ya down here, when the powwows start up in the Phoenix area.

Here's how it looks:

NARD Social Powwow - October 14, 2006 - Phoenix, AZ

23rd Annual Mesa - October 28-29, 2006 - Mesa, AZ (submitted proposal)

20th Annual Red Mountain Eagle - November 4-5, 2006 - Scottsdale. AZ

25th Anniversary Orme Dam Victory Days Celebration - November 17-19, 2006 - Fort McDowell, AZ

Cree Eagleman Holiday Contest - December 2-3. 2006 - Window Rock, AZ

RevolutionFest 2K6 - December 8-9, 2006 - Scottsdale, AZ

2nd Annual Gilbert Powwow - January 19-21, 2007 - Gilbert, AZ

21st Annual ASU - April 20-22, 2007 - Tempe, AZ

BurBz 09-14-2006 07:50 PM

Quote:

Here's how it looks:

NARD Social Powwow - October 14, 2006 - Phoenix, AZ

23rd Annual Mesa - October 28-29, 2006 - Mesa, AZ (submitted proposal)

20th Annual Red Mountain Eagle - November 4-5, 2006 - Scottsdale. AZ

25th Anniversary Orme Dam Victory Days Celebration - November 17-19, 2006 - Fort McDowell, AZ

Cree Eagleman Holiday Contest - December 2-3. 2006 - Window Rock, AZ

RevolutionFest 2K6 - December 8-9, 2006 - Scottsdale, AZ

2nd Annual Gilbert Powwow - January 19-21, 2007 - Gilbert, AZ

21st Annual ASU - April 20-22, 2007 - Tempe, AZ

Are you scheduled to set up at all these pws and other events?

Also..anyone selling Mtn Souls Cd??? :tounge_sm

xTekno 09-14-2006 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurBz
Are you scheduled to set up at all these pws and other events?

Also..anyone selling Mtn Souls Cd??? :tounge_sm

All except for the Mesa Powwow - it looks like there is a new committee that is different than the one that used to get funding from the City of Mesa. I had submitted a proposal to the old group months ago when they were still waiting for funding from Mesa. I left messages, but no on has called back yet.

Ask Nezbah on how to get a copy of the MS CD.

Nezbah 09-15-2006 11:51 AM

Quote:

Ask Nezbah on how to get a copy of the MS CD.

Jason said they sold out when they had them at Window Rock. He'll try to get some more down here but they are hosting at San Manuel this year, if you go, you can get a copy of that there. Or i'll bring some back over......

xTekno 09-18-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nezbah
J Or i'll bring some back over......

Over what? :shades_sm

xTekno 09-19-2006 12:48 PM

Quote:

I got a shrink-wrapped CD from Walking Buffalo ... but when I opened it Monday morning, I found no CD in the jewel case! Did anyone else have any problems like this?

I tried to access the website on the inserts, but they are still under construction. So far, I have received no reply from the email I sent to the email address listed on the inserts. I still have to call the number listed, but I doubt anyone will return my calls.

Got a reply from my email today: they are sorry about the mix up and asked for my mailing address where they can send a new CD! How's that for service, eh? :thumbsup:

ABdrum 09-19-2006 02:13 PM

mucho goodo service....

Nezbah 09-19-2006 04:51 PM

Quote:

Over what? :shades_sm

MMMMMMMM eggs?? LOL

Oh yeah, J just told me they completely sold out of their CD's, so if you wanted the last one, ya shoulda put in a higher bid for their last CD at the NN fair.........LOL.

kiyaanii mom 09-19-2006 06:59 PM

2007-2007 - NNF Powwow Princess

1 Attachment(s)
Patricia Anhinga John
Navajo from Cove, Arizona

kiyaanii mom 09-19-2006 07:00 PM

Bummer Oprah didn't come!!!!

xTekno 09-19-2006 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiyaanii mom
Patricia Anhinga John

Good selection from a lot of good choices~ :thumbsup:

She will represent the powwow very well!

song_bird_woman 09-20-2006 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiyaanii mom
Patricia Anhinga John

Beautiful "jon" princess!

xTekno 09-21-2006 08:19 PM

Another good year for the sponsors, coordinators and all of the committee members that made this year's event a tremendous success!

Let's hope for more sponsors and a even better turnout for September 2007.

xTekno 09-30-2006 07:04 PM

Quote:

Just got the replacement CD today from Saskatoon!

The guys from www.drumgroups.com apologized again for the mix-up! Kudos to the producers and Walking Buffalo! :thumbsup:

kiyaanii mom 10-02-2006 11:11 AM

Quote:

Just got the replacement CD today from Saskatoon!

The guys from www.drumgroups.com apologized again for the mix-up! Kudos to the producers and Walking Buffalo! :thumbsup:

Hey Hey, that is super cool!

xTekno 03-03-2008 09:18 PM

62nd Annual Navajo Nation Fair