PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Pow Wow Talk (http://forums.powwows.com/f11/)
-   -   *attention White People Who Powow!* (http://forums.powwows.com/f11/attention-white-people-who-powow-36832/)

steelemagnolia63 01-15-2009 11:25 PM

is she from Texas???? I must have missed that if she's from Texas she isn't my family cause I don't have a chief in my tree....

Josiah 01-15-2009 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PappyRoach (Post 1258128)
Thats is utterly ridiculous. And if you had an idea just how ridiculous it is you would know that these titles and herrditary positions are not posted on birth certificates.. I am fully aware of whom theperson and family is that can truthfully lay caim to this and beleive me it is not of your family. Your very first sentence proves you wrong. So what I am saying isd you should not be making claims such as this, because such things are not taken lightly. If you really had a member of your Family that had the Cheifstitle then you all would be living on the Cherokee Rez, not down there in Floriduh or texas or wherever

LOL
I was said the same thing except a little more subtle
But comes to the same thing
The Descendants of these Chiefs are Very Well Documented and All are Known!

steelemagnolia63 01-15-2009 11:55 PM

and I don't think that a chief's daughter would be "ousted" for marrying a white man.....

SuzzeQ4 01-16-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelemagnolia63 (Post 1258093)
I think that I want to photo shop my BC to say that I am a PRINCESS darn it....

:lol: what saying you were born: "Innuit princess magnolia"?

steelemagnolia63 01-16-2009 12:10 AM

I am trying to get the Innuits to adopt me... but I think that I am to tall......

then I could be a princess....

SuzzeQ4 01-16-2009 12:12 AM

Well I have learned something; next time someone claims their great great...just ask for a name...but to tell you the truth I didn't think she would actually supply one...thought it was to obvious of a trap.

timmy tiger 01-16-2009 12:17 AM

Oh yeah, we always ask for a name or family link. That's a given really.

I had a guy once tell me that his g g g-grandfather was a Chief and I asked him for the name and he told me that he didn't know. So I simply said "Then how do you know he was a chief if you don't know his name?" And that ended that right there.LOL

steelemagnolia63 01-16-2009 12:18 AM

the wonders of the internet, you to can find a name at the drop of a hat....

steelemagnolia63 01-16-2009 12:19 AM

I am the daughter of a Martian chief, his name was marvin, and I am a princess.....

timmy tiger 01-16-2009 12:28 AM

Yeah, I had someone pull that one on me.LOL But I knew the persons history and their actual descendants on the res and it didn't fly. That's why we ask who their relations are now as well. 'Cause as Josiah said, their children were well documented.

steelemagnolia63 01-16-2009 12:32 AM

My grandmother always asked someone that she just met "who are your people?" So I guess that should be the question, they might be able to come up with a name of one person that they found on the net. How many more names could someone come up with?

jls2009 01-16-2009 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billyjoejimbob (Post 856519)
Awesome! Totally Awesome!!!

Yah' teeh, I joined this place to hopefully find real indians. From what i see the the real indians are not you. Try and discredit me, I'm 4/4 Navajo straight from the rez, the real thing. I work with birds (Eagles, hawks, falcons, etc.) You want the truth. Why are Eagles so widespread in religion? They have no prejudice, preference in religion, or favorite color. They have only one vision. - Love. It don't matter if your white, black, mexican, or indian. They only love you. Some call me a bird whisperer others call me a medecine man. I call me a true indian. My kids are half native and they are more native than any of you full bloods. I teach my children about love. Take your feathers and pray about that. And if you still don't get it, ask yourself are you really indian?

jls2009 01-16-2009 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ojibwecommodbod (Post 856204)
YOUR DOING IT ALL WRONG! YOU CAN NOW GO BACK TO BOWLING, DART LEAGUE, AND SOFTBALL, AND PLEASE LEAVE THE POWOWS TO US NDNS!

thought it was worthy enough to start a new thread. some come on all you pigmently-challenged powow peoples, what ya gunna say now?

attn moderators! please dont move this thread to the "native issues" section. you let the weirdos keep their posts here, so u should let a young brother speak his mind here.

yah'teeh. I joined this place to hopefully find real indians. from what I see the real indians are not you.Try and discredit me, I'm 4/4 navajo, straight from the rez, the real thing. I work with birds (Eagles, hawks, falcons, etc.) You want the truth? Why are eagles so widespread in religion? They have no prejudice, preference in religion, or favorite color. They have only one vision- Love. It don't matter if your white, black, mexican or indian. They only love you. Some call me a bird whisperer or medecine man. I call me a true indian. My kids are half native and they are more native than any of you full bloods. I teach my children about love. Take your feathers and pray about that. And if you still don't get it, ask yourself, are you really indian?

NorthofAda 01-16-2009 12:42 PM

Hmmmm.....:thinking:

steelemagnolia63 01-16-2009 01:03 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh another post to make you go "yeah right" lmbo

NorthofAda 01-16-2009 01:18 PM

Shhh!!! I'm a cat whisperer, but don't tell anybody. It's a secret.

steelemagnolia63 01-16-2009 02:35 PM

cat whisperer is that like one of those top secret native societies???

SuzzeQ4 01-16-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelemagnolia63 (Post 1258366)
cat whisperer is that like one of those top secret native societies???

yeah but this ones for Women, got lots of single Women in it too, although lately there has been lots of contraversy about weather or not Men should be allowed to join. They keep whinning about being equal and all that other new age stuff.

timmy tiger 01-16-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzzeQ4 (Post 1258376)
yeah but this ones for Women, got lots of single Women in it too, although lately there has been lots of contraversy about weather or not Men should be allowed to join. They keep whinning about being equal and all that other new age stuff.

:hysterica

:tapedshut:tapedshut:tapedshut

(Okay, I have to go on that one.LMAO)

steelemagnolia63 01-16-2009 04:56 PM

lol.....can't let the men in first thing they'd want to do is change everything and try to run the show......