Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk Avoid Him @ All Costs!!!! Avoid Him @ All Costs!!!!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2007, 12:05 PM   #21
Aint Dat Sumptin?

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I can certainly understand and appreciate everything u've said. I've done beadwork for folks in the past. Although...(and feel free to correct me if i'm wrong) this man had a website, At that particular juncture it became a full-fledged "business" I got a hold of him pretty quickly when he set that up. So i'm pretty sure he wasn't swamped and drowning in orders...I just don't know.

like I said, only time'll tell...I'll keep muh eyes peeled in the next week or so.

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."
Dat1NdnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2007, 12:35 PM   #22
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Yeah, maybe you'll get a good surprise.

I'm sure if he's serious about his business, he'll get your order to you. Cuz unhappy customers are a killer!

And Yote, I can't speak for this person, but I know sometimes I felt like customers forced a promise out of me, and I just went along thinking maybe I could do it. And sometimes just couldn't get it done. Then the pressure builds up and it just makes it harder to even work on it.

So I'm not making excuses for this person, but maybe there's some circumstances that he doesn't share that's keeping from fulfilling his side. Weak, yeah, maybe...but I've been there too.

I know I couldn't even begin to design this dress (gotta be in the right frame of mind to get a 'vision') until all the pressure was totally off and I knew they weren't even expecting to get it at all.

Actually these posts are just my confession to all my customers!! Sorry!!!

But I'm hoping that you get your order, Dat. And 50 too. Keep us all posted!
Old 05-19-2007, 10:19 PM   #23
Junior Dancer

SeaHawk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House View Post
.....Getting swamped, BUT! What about someone who PROMISES something? Says they will have a FINISHED PRODUCT at a particular place and ZZZZZZZ! Nada! Nothing! Say this happens 2 or 3 times? Thats the "kicker" people.....If your swamped well say i'm swamped and you'll get it when you get it, But don't pull weak and promise something and then you don't come through.....Then you drop off the radar and develop amnesia or something? Thats WEAK! Real weak....That pisses people off.....That creates a bad situaton....Why then would someone want something from someone who treated em like that? Just give em the money back and be on your merry way....
Amen... from the choir loft I say... preach on!!!
Old 05-21-2007, 03:50 PM   #24
Numunnu Teh-da Puku Nu

Redstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 290.00
I certainly feel for DAT1NDNGUY, and hope you do get your fan. DAT1NDNGUY is a pretty cool person, and we all think a lot of him here in our community in Seattle.

As a crafter, just like Wyoming Rose said, sometimes the pressure is there, even when we haven't committed. I hate those situations, as I stay backed up as it is. But on the other hand to you non crafters, coming to us that do craftwork, and wanting something in a short turn around just because you procrastinated, doesn't mean a rush on our part. I refuse to take those orders. I have seen a good friend of mine get hit with 2 crowns weeks and I mean less than a month to do them, for a particular dance. They get what they want but in big, big beads.

Its hard when you work full time, and then commute for an hour each way, then get home gulp your food down, and then bead for 3 hours if you aren't tired, and even when you are tired. It takes time to come up with a good design and layout, and then create that item. It's not like you go to a book, say page 3 will do, and then do it. Just doesn't work that way, and Wyoming Rose was right it takes time to create, be in the mood, and then work on it. I would love for those that think it is so quick and easy to actually sit down and make one complete outfit themselves from scratch, and then they would understand.

And for you crafters, if you can't do it say so. I know its hard, as I have been there, and some people will do there best to rope you in.

So there is two sides to the coin in alot of instances, but these are just my thoughts.
Redstone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2007, 02:21 PM   #25
Fancy Schmancy Dancer

MissFancyChick is a glorious beacon of light
Location: formerly in Seattle, now i live in Eastern Washington on the Colville Rez
Credits: 250.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat1NdnGuy View Post
I can certainly understand and appreciate everything u've said. I've done beadwork for folks in the past.

OHHH YEAH... ENNIT!

BY THE WAY... I STILL WANT TO TALK WITH YA WHEN I GET SOME EXTRA MONEY... I JUST NEVER SEE YOU WHEN I DO... LOL... IF YOU WILL STILL WANT AN ORDER THEN... LOL

BUT YEAH... DUDE... IMMA HOLLA!!
Old 05-31-2007, 04:35 PM   #26
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
*BUMP!*...Dangit.

Old 10-10-2007, 09:41 AM   #27
Aint Dat Sumptin?

*bump!!!*

Old 10-10-2007, 10:55 AM   #28
Happy Beading Woman

ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,700.20
Savings: 1.00
Wow, I certainly hope you get what you paid for or get your money back. It's a big risk when we order from someone we hardly know, or think we know. Like Wyo Rose said, as crafters, we have to be in the right frame of mind to do crafts. For some, it has to be the "right" season.

My brother had placed an order for a one of kind drum. The drum maker said it had to be the right type of weather to make a drum, but he'd surely get it to him. My brother had to wait at least 3 years (maybe more) to get it. My brother is a patient guy, so even though he wondered about it, he waited until it was finished. It's a nice big drum, too, and sounds keen!

The guy who who tried to sell on ebay shouldn't have done that until he finished yours, so it looks deceitful.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:43 PM   #29
We'll See....

kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
It's now October....

OK. So am I correct to assume you haven't gotten anything from Merlin James?

50 Cal, Who is this guy? Merlin James

kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2007, 07:36 PM   #30
FANMAKR

spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 819.61
I haven't done a lot of work for other people. Mostly family, a few friends, and a couple orders. I email them pics of the work as it progresses. Which really seems to make them happy! And if I don't have time to work on something for a week I tell them straight-up, Sorry I was feeling lazy this week. LOL I had a lady contact me a week or so ago telling me she was in a jam and asking me if I could help her out. I was willing to do the work, but I didn't think I could do it in the two week deadline she had. So I appologized and declined to do the work. But I gave her some tips and pointers so she could try to do it herself. She seemed really pleased and told me she would contact me again down the road to make her an additional piece. I wonder how she's managing???

Dat I sent you a message

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans
spottedeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2007, 09:45 PM   #31
Senior Dancer

nativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 384.00
Savings: 0.98
Boy I know the feeling about being "taken" but I guess it was my fault. I contacted someone powwows.com to do beadwork for me and even sent 1/2 down $125.00 and was told I would have it in 6 weeks well that was last May 2006. She disappeared and I have nothing to show for it, and I'm out the money too. I guess I was too trusting but I get like that sometimes. I'm disabled and that money was alot to me also. She was emailing me regularly and said she was almost finished but I never even got a pic (she said her camera wasn't working)
thanks for letting ME vent.

Becca
nativedancer5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2007, 08:41 AM   #32
sentient being

Items Treasure Chest
skybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 663.88
Hearing all this is really sad, I feel bad for people who put their faith and trust in someone to complete something as they say they will and then nothing appears.
My best friend lost $350 and all his beads for his new mocs to this chick in AZ, who LOTS of people know and have ordered stuff from and NOTHING. It sucks and makes it hard for us honest folks who have legit reasons for falling behind in work.
skybird5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2007, 11:09 AM   #33
Aint Dat Sumptin?

This thread dies when I do!

Beautyway Creations Myspace

Old 11-17-2007, 11:48 AM   #34
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 260.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat1NdnGuy View Post
I just love his little quote by his name.

"The glue that holds all relationships together -- including the relationship between the leader and the led is trust, and trust is based on integrity.""
Old 11-17-2007, 12:20 PM   #35
Junior Dancer

PrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond reputePrairieTX has a reputation beyond repute
I think the key is to buy from artists you know personally that are friends or family members. When you buy anything on Ebay or similar site, you may get screwed. You have to be aware of the risks and are willing to take the risk and accept it if you don't get the item purchased. I personally do not buy from Ebay or from certain websites just for this very reason.

I do realize that artists sometimes do get overwhelmed and we all know they have a number of customers that never pay up. You do need to be patient with certain types of work that cannot be done overnight. However, I also believe the artists need to be upfront and honest about how long one should expect to receive their items. They should also be willing to contact the customer if things are behind or not on track. Once the artists discontinues contact with their customer...you have to know something fishy is up.

I do hope this thread helps others to avoid the issue you have went through. No one wants to have their hard earned money stolen.
PrairieTX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 05:51 AM   #36
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Last year I had so many people wanting me to make things for them. I made a dance outfit for one, I got it done, but it was giving me a hard time.LOL While I was working on that another friend had called me and asked if I would do some bead work for him, he was giving it to someone in Canada for a special event. I told him that I was in the middle of the one thing, but as soon as I was done there would be no problem. He gave me alot of time to get it, so that really wasn't an issue. He wanted 4 fairly large beaded pieces and I worked on them for months (once I got that outfit finished). I was heading to NC a few days before he would be going to Canada, so he was coming over to get his pieces. I had all but just a little bit to do on the very last piece. I told him. He got here after work and I showed him everything, but I still wasn't done with that one piece. His car was acting up so he had my husband look at it. While they were looking at his vehicle, I started to pray that I would get it done so that he could take it and get done what he needed to before his trip. Well, they didn't get his car fixed. I got the piece done and he wound up staying the night on our couch. We left for NC in the middle of the night (as we usually do) and told him to lock up when the tow truck came to get his car the next morning. It all got done and it went very well for us.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2008, 07:21 AM   #37
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Still here...

*BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!*

I've come across yet ANOTHER persont this MERLIN JAMES has ripped off!

Old 01-21-2008, 05:19 PM   #38
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
His page is set to private but it shows he is online . Nice fan though
Eagle Plumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 06:48 PM   #39
Aint Dat Sumptin?

lol, this is his second profile on there. He'll disappear and resurface.

Old 01-22-2008, 03:34 PM   #40
Numunnu Teh-da Puku Nu

Redstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 290.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
I hope you all get your stuff that you ordered. I think it will work out in the end.

Coming from the other side - a person who gets swamped with orders and requests - I can tell you how hard it is to catch up with all orders when you get overrun.

I recently finished a jingle dress that was ordered just about 3 years ago. They didn't give me money up front, but gave me the jingles and a couple kilos of beads. For a variety of reasons it just didn't work out to make it in a timely manner. Being an "artiste", you have to be in the right frame of mind, as well as other factors leaning in your favor.

But when I got the 'bug' to finally make it, I got it done in record time, and the day they picked it up just happened to be the gal's birthday. So it all came out in the wash.

I still have a couple orders from a LONG WAYZ back. I never forget about them and know I'll get to them eventually. I also have over $1000 of items made delivered to people and not paid for, and people 'reserving' my time for an order and then I never hear from them.

The arrangement that seems to work out best is to get 1/2 the payment up front, then 1/2 on delivery. That way the maker gets enough for supplies, and the orderer is invested too. And the maker has some motivation to get it done.

Even right now I'm making some graduation ribbon shirts and of course, they didn't bring me the supplies until the last minute. People forget that I work full time +, and have a life! Oh sorry, had to vent.
I know how you feel wyo rose. I stay backed up about a year or two, and like you I work full time. I don't mind as I do honestly try and set 2 hours in the evening to bead and sometimes I will bead all weekend. Its hard, and sometimes I just get run down from beading. But on the other hand is those who have no patience when they want something, no down payment given, and then they question where they are on the list. To me that's my business. It especially peeves me when they have no idea how much work it is to make something of quality, and by hand. Dang, its not like going to Walmart. Geez. I think I like your perspective about asking for half down first. I usually will ask about midway through the project, sometimes. The hardest part for me is setting a price on my work, because I am so use to doing things for family only. So I have been asking around, and found I should be charging twice as much as I am charging now.

Question for Dat1NDNguy, did you ever get your fan from Merlin? I sure hope so. Makes me very leary when someone outright doesn't deliver and got the money and feathers.

tks
Redstone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links