Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk best lookin ndn couples best lookin ndn couples

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2006, 07:49 PM   #101
m = vA

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
eagleclawz is a glorious beacon of light
Location: with the beavers...they are natural engineers....dam it.
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Brangelina...oops....okkk n ndn twosome eh?

Walter and Valerie Bull-----Little Pine First Nation
Old 06-09-2006, 04:11 PM   #102
Pow Wow Visitor

IndianWoman3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cree_heartbeat
Fat Chance is more your name!Fat chance that you'll have what Sarah and Johnathan have. I am lucky to have met Sarah last semester and seen how beautiful this lady is. When we need help she's first to say What can I do? Her goodness is in her heart and actions and to have such hateful people say things like you continue to do is pethetic. They are not only a good looking couple but they are GOOD people! Doing good things for our communitys in Havre & Rocky Boy. Can the same be said of you Fat Chance!
I agree, some folks just find ways to get their chonies in a bunch and regress to emphasize their lack of solid validity by making accusations (who cares if it's true or not?) on a website. How distasteful! This was a nice little thread that turnt sour for one person!!! Those that go off on distasteful tangeants to air dirty laundry must be that bored...
IndianWoman3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2006, 06:02 PM   #103
Tiny Tot Dancer

meskwaki_diva is on a distinguished road
The Best couples

Acosia and Paris Leighton

Dianne and Gabe Desrosiers

Tooky and Poncho Brady

Kay Annis and Larry Yazzie

Ben and The Late Della Lovejoy

Mabel and Lewis Cozad
meskwaki_diva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2006, 05:13 PM   #104
Teen Dancer

blingblingjinglediva will become famous soon enough
Well I don't get out much...so I don't know about many outta state pw couples anymore...but I do know that here in OK there are so many cute couples and they are really nice to top it off......There are so many good couples here.It is nice to see couples of all ages,giving hope and faith to young lovers just starting out.When you look at these couples you can tell they are going to grow old together.
I don't want to even try to name them all...theres a lot....but I will mention two of my dear friends...

Kyle and Tanith
...they are really sweet ppl,good to eachother,great parents,hard working for their families and very helpfull to friends.I always enjoy seeing them at a powwow,I try my hardest to sit near them because I know,I'll be with good company(who wont mind the crazyness of my two lil rugrats,lol) and enjoy my weekend!
Old 07-04-2006, 02:15 AM   #105
double da dazzle babie!

kalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Koolerz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by su~CREE~tness
Jonathan & Sarah Windy Boy my pick of best overal ndn couple and there both twins! just cute
KOOLERZ! I B LOVEN BOFF DERE HAIR. I B HOPIN 2 MARRY A TWIN 2! SO KOOLERZ!
Old 08-17-2006, 09:22 PM   #106
I'm Siouxpendus

oh^wise^woman will become famous soon enough
Another great ndn couple role model is Denny and April Stanly. They look so good together.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:50 AM   #107
Teen Dancer

ndnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 20.00
I think my parents make a pretty cute couple...lol. They would just laugh to be described as cute. I think anyone who has been married or together for a long time and who take of each other and their children make the best couples. And they're "cute" because you can see how close they are as a couple and how strong their families are. So here are just a few that come to mind, although I know there are many more couples out there that could go on my list.

Chet and Ruth Eagleman (my mom and dad)
Darryl and Carla Wildcat (one of the best looking couples I have ever seen, both great dancers also)
Darryl and Franda Flyingman
Loren and Pearl Sanmaripa
Maurice and Darryl Monteau
Willow and the late Darryl Jack
Mr and Mrs. Knight (Chanku and Tess' parents - they don't dance but they are at all the powwows with their kids)
Wayne and Anna Pushetonequa
Clay and Dana Crawford

I may add more if I think of any. All these couples work hard to take care of their families and each other, they've been together for a long time, probably have come through alot of adversity, and have beautiful children.
ndnMSW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2006, 02:52 PM   #108
Teen Dancer

Ol'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond repute
How 'bout Shelly and Joe Bointy!
Ol'Girl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2006, 07:56 PM   #109
i

ramonajo is an unknown quantity at this point
one of my best friends, paula and her man, sheldon

and probably... russell and thea
ramonajo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2006, 11:33 PM   #110
*Graceless Grass Dancer*

Dancin by the bay is a jewel in the rough
jon windy boy and sarah singer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabeehumbyrd
As a Cree nation member and personally know Jononthan he is the best male role model I know. He represents the tribe not just local but for mt and in other states and he follows our traditions sober free. How many men can that be said let alone ndian. I don't know Sarah personally but when I see them together they always have happiness around them and to say his wife is beautiful is a under statement! I might even have some envy toward them but its a good envy. Keep upthe good fight Ahoh
I only know jon through his dancin but i know sarah personally. If he's at all like her they have some thing I could only wish to find in a mate. Some of you know me and know I've been single and tryin to find that some one and its hard in indian country espeically when we bring each other down. lets bring up our people and suport those that manage to stay together and continue to be good role modles and take care each other. Jim
Dancin by the bay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2006, 05:34 PM   #111
Pow Wow Visitor

cree_heartbeat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeBabyDoll
Ken and Patsy Gopher
I know theres probably More but my minds gone blank so ill be back lol
i agree and harlen & kishay. they live a good traditioinal way.

Montana State University Northern
*Sweetgrass Society*

http://msun.edu/stuorgs/sgs/powwow.htm
cree_heartbeat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2006, 05:01 PM   #112
Teen Dancer

ndnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 20.00
To the person that gave me a bad rep and posted the following:

willow is dating, you should just let it go and let her find new happiness not let some poor guy live in the shadow of your opinions.

I feel really sorry for you, whoever you are. I knew Willow and Darryl and thought alot of their little family. Willow is young and deserves to be happy. However she chooses to make herself happy is her business and I'll be happy for her no matter what. There's alot more I would like to say, but I've already wasted enough time on the person who gave me the bad rep as it is.
ndnMSW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2006, 08:32 PM   #113
Igmutaka

TwoCats is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnMSW
To the person that gave me a bad rep and posted the following:

willow is dating, you should just let it go and let her find new happiness not let some poor guy live in the shadow of your opinions.

I feel really sorry for you, whoever you are. I knew Willow and Darryl and thought alot of their little family. Willow is young and deserves to be happy. However she chooses to make herself happy is her business and I'll be happy for her no matter what. There's alot more I would like to say, but I've already wasted enough time on the person who gave me the bad rep as it is.
Ditto. But I'll go further and say "it" for you: whomever this over-dramatic guardian of social protocol is, needs to be reminded that honoring Darryl by remembering him can never be incorrect and is perfectly healthy.

I betcha Darryl would be happy and relieved that Willow has chosen to go on living, and this is part of it. Whomever comes along, is not a "poor" guy or living in anyone's "shadow" unless they want to make it that way themself. Hopefully, they are their own man, self-confident, kind and loving.

I'm done. Let's just give this family some space so they resume living, thrive and grow without being under the pw.com microscope--which has been known to be lethal...
Pilamaye
"If today I had a young mind to direct, to start on the journey of life, and I was faced with the duty of choosing between the natural way of my forefathers and that of the... present way of civilization, I would, for its welfare, unhesitatingly set that child's feet in the path of my forefathers. I would raise him to be an Indian!"-Luther Standing Bear, Lakota
TwoCats is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2006, 04:55 PM   #114
Pow Wow Visitor

rollthedicen8v has a little shameless behaviour in the past
sarah singer & jonathon windyboy

Commenduble words Sandy.As a father and husband myself I know the difficult times relationships go through. For Jonathon and Sarah they do deserve happyness just like the rest of us. Sarah is like a sister to me and to sit back and not say anything would be like agreeing all this nonsense is true. I've seen Jonathon dance since I was growing up and to know he keeps it straight on the sobriety red road is even more commenduble. There should be more native strong traditional couples like them. Get to know them you'll be glad you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sltate
This is Sandy Harris Tate, and Jonathon is my adopted dad...he is one of the finest people that I have ever met and he deserves happiness just like everyone else. He is kind, considerate and someone who works hard to preserve his culture and traditions for not only his family, but his tribe and state. If anyone truly knows him, personally and intimately, then you know what he is made of and what his life's trials have been. I am very proud to call this man my dad because he fills those shoes with honor and integrity as well as being a grand dad. So, don't disrespect someone who has worked hard for his family, his people and his state....he deserves to be happy with his wife without your judgment and prejudiced opinons. Whew!!!! That took alot of energy. LOL
Old 11-21-2006, 02:10 PM   #115
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Unreal....

I didn't scour the previous posts....But it is unreal that someone would dog Uncle J? Weak.....He has accomplished more in a day then others will do in a lifetime....
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2006, 01:21 PM   #116
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 120.00
Well considering that my husband & I went out as Jay & silent Bob this hallowe'en (wigs are itchy man, damn that part sucked), I'm guessin not us...LMAO
sorry just thought this needed a little funny
Suzze
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2006, 03:10 PM   #117
is waiting ....

chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 374.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzzeQ4
Well considering that my husband & I went out as Jay & silent Bob this hallowe'en (wigs are itchy man, damn that part sucked), I'm guessin not us...LMAO
sorry just thought this needed a little funny
Suzze
oh i know huh? dang this thread just turned into a lets bash jonathon and sarah

get over it ppl ..
Old 01-21-2007, 05:00 PM   #118
Pow Wow Visitor

wannabeehumbyrd is on a distinguished road
nice to be young

a young couple I think is good looking is Walter and Dana Runs Above. They are a proud family and very respectful.
wannabeehumbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2007, 10:09 PM   #119
Eastern Blanket Dancer

Items Treasure Chest
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,722.75
Wendell and Nancy Deer with Horns

and

Nelson and Diane Browne

bahnisiain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2007, 07:47 AM   #120
pancake flipper

Pvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond repute
Pvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond repute
another nice looking couple is Guy Fox and Bubbas George
Pvt Butter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links