Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk Boycott of Charlemont, Mass Boycott of Charlemont, Mass

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Fox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 130.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs down Boycott of Charlemont, Mass

For more than 20 yrs, I participated in powwows at Charlemont, Mass. Whenever I attended others, I discovered the ridicule and contempt held by others to that location. Objectively, I tried to step back and take an unbiased look at the situation. I boycotted it last year, but mostly due to job situation--here is what I concluded:

The energy there is not good in part that the community has little, if any, say on the proceddings.

The "hierarchy" has a personal agenda, as opposed to a community identity.

Since Grandfather Cougar crossed, there have been no elders willing to hold their ground, unless if fits their personal agenda.

The energy remaining from the destruction (not proper dismantling) of the medicine wheel (in place for decades) has yet to be properly dealt with.

"Black hole" vortexes were left in the place by those asked to permanently remove themselves from the grounds. (I managed to move them from open spaces to places where no one should be affected by them {in trees}, but as yet have not the experience to dissipate them safely.)

There are many on site who talk the talk, but remain clueless. It matters not how many statues, prints, whatnot you have in your home, or you listen to "tribal" music 24/7. That's wannabe attitude. When one is on sacred ground, you leave the wasichu world and all its underhandedness behind. That has yet to be praqcticed there.

I have heard the energy there is improving, and will keep an eye on it over the season, but I am not hopeful. However, I could be wrong, and will keep you posted.

In the meantime, if any powwow neophytes mention going to Charelmont, please dissuade them if possible. If not, please be sure to let hem know that it is nowhere near being a truly spiritual event, but more a carnival.

Thank you for your time,

Fox
Fox in the Box is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 01:02 AM   #2
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 141,715.82
Savings: 1.00
I'm just wondering why it took you 22 years to find out all this stuff? Seems like a long time.

Oh shyt! That how long it took me to find out my marriage wasn't gonna work!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 08:16 AM   #3
AKA...Falling Leaves

steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
a black hole vortex.... that sounds like star trek not a powwow....

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds
steelemagnolia63 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 09:37 AM   #4
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelemagnolia63 View Post
a black hole vortex.... that sounds like star trek not a powwow....
I think she meant vortices not vortexs
it would explain why we are still here and not utterly destroyed
Although vortices are bad just not lethal
You you need a 4th or 5th degree wiccan to deal with them properly
Old 04-20-2009, 09:52 AM   #5
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
I saw one of those energy veins in the horizon while work out on the oil platforms.

Is that the same thing? Oops, i meant is that the same as a vortice, not a 4th degree wicker.

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 04-20-2009, 10:18 AM   #6
Happy Beading Woman

ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 12,654.90
my only thoughts on the subject are, "huh?"
Old 04-20-2009, 10:20 AM   #7
Eskimo wannabe

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 10th AnniversaryHappy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular One
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
O.o

Yet another excuse to post this again.

I think I know where that vortex went:

lhc
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 10:28 AM   #8
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Dang

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Last edited by Joe's Dad; 04-20-2009 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: i pushed the wrong button!
Old 04-20-2009, 11:45 AM   #9
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,589.70
Cool

Fox,

Okay, you talked me out of going to Charlemont powwow. Good job.

But, I'm still going to the Harvard powwow, also in Massachusetts, on May 2!
Old 04-20-2009, 12:47 PM   #10
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Lightbulb Good choice.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe View Post
Fox,

Okay, you talked me out of going to Charlemont powwow. Good job.

But, I'm still going to the Harvard powwow, also in Massachusetts, on May 2!
Dartmouth, Harvard, and so on....It was 2000 something the last time Whome was at Dartmouth? Seems the College powwows come and go....Depends on who's in school....None the less their usually purdy goot.....As for Charlemont....I plead the 5th.....
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Last edited by WhoMe; 04-20-2009 at 03:01 PM..
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 12:55 PM   #11
AKA...Falling Leaves

steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
I was thinking that it sounded more wiccan that Native American.... lol.....

So here we go again with the new age mumbo jumbo... moving them from open spaces in to the trees.....

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds
Old 04-20-2009, 01:28 PM   #12
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_miss View Post
my only thoughts on the subject are, "huh?"
Thank you. I read this thread a while ago and didn't post 'cause my head was going:

Pow wow's are gatherings of people and any time you have any kind of gathering of people and there's money involved you will always have someone who has their own agenda. The point or issue is is it what you can handle or deal with and is it worth you going to.

I'm not putting down all pow wow's here, but the facts are that many times someone will get that way.

I go to pow wow's and visit family and friends and have a good time. And I set up at many of the pow wow's as a vendor, so you could say that at times I have my own agenda too and so do the other vendors. Doesn't make anyone bad, just the way things happen.

As for the Vortex/Vortices--okay I'm not touching that with a 10 foot cattle prod.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 01:40 PM   #13
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,359.51
I was at this powwow, and Lord Voldemort was the A.D., and he lined everyone up wrong at grand entry. I will never go back to that powwow again. Oh, wait, what? Oh that was Harry Potter? Sorry, I'm always getting powwows confused with Harry Potter, you know, the vortices, bustles, roaches, brooms, dragons, etc. Its all so confusing.

Still, be careul at the Harvard powwow, those Yale people could be up to no good.
Iowa_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #14
Eskimo wannabe

vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 10th AnniversaryHappy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular One
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Timmy!

I would just like to point out that it might not be safe to put black hole vortexes in trees. Some people like to climb trees. I'm not saying who, just saying.
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 01:48 PM   #15
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by neling4 View Post
Hi Timmy!

I would just like to point out that it might not be safe to put black hole vortexes in trees. Some people like to climb trees. I'm not saying who, just saying.
Hi Neling.

Shhhhh that was our little secret.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 01:49 PM   #16
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Was that the one where they had the quidditch, I mean stickball games? I think I heard about that one, when it thunderstormed and the vampire Cullens showed up and won. Wait a minute! Hmm...powwow, Harry Potter, Twilight, it's all getting mixed up to me. Must be the energy of the vortex coming through the internet... I'm g-e-t-t-i-n-g s-u-c-k-e-d i-n (or suckered)...
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 02:12 PM   #17
AKA...Falling Leaves

hand to forehead... it's getting dark... the votexes must be sucking me in..... oh no wait that is the rain clouds....

Old 04-20-2009, 02:52 PM   #18
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
In the words of the Almighty and legendary COYOTE IN THE HOUSE: " This one time at Band Camp...."
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #19
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
Still, be careul at the Harvard powwow, those Yale people could be up to no good.

Iowa,

And I thought the audience would be full of Brown people?
Old 04-20-2009, 03:06 PM   #20
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House View Post
Dartmouth, Harvard, and so on....It was 2000 something the last time Whome was at Dartmouth? Seems the College powwows come and go....Depends on who's in school....None the less their usually purdy goot.....As for Charlemont....I plead the 5th.....

Yote,

Actually, I not going to sing this time around....