Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree95Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk dilema.....to put on blast or not to blast? dilema.....to put on blast or not to blast?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2016, 11:45 AM   #1
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,965.56
Savings: 0.00
dilema.....to put on blast or not to blast?

ok....here is my dilema.....im gonna start off here and be really white european american about it and say from the start that regardless of opinion i'm gonna do it anyways.....but i still am interested in everyone's thoughts

about a year ago i saw a roach for sale on facebook.....a pretty nice long one.....double deer haired.....very nice sold to me by some mexican chick

well i got busy and never completed my regalia...it happens

from then until now this mexican chick fancies herself as some kinda native warrior and activist......always protesting something and speaking out....some good....some dumb and redundant.....some cans of worms best left alone and secrets buried (peltier stuff thats NONE of her business)

anyways....im currently dating another native girl and her name came up in conversation, she had told me how this mexican chick was dating a local native dancer, and stole all of his regalia a few years ago, i told her that she was also selling beadwork that i now know belongs to this man

i didnt know him before, but i do know who he is and seen him around.....we ended up talking by phone and he said she stole his regalia, including family/friend beadwork, stuff handed down to him, EAGLE bustle, roach FEATHERS, and an EAGLE fan

this so called native activist, shows up to powwows and art shows occasionally.......her hobbies according to her facebook looks like they include the fight to legalize marijuana, marijuana, being all native n chit and more marijuana and protesting everything and did i mention marijuana? and also maijuana for "spiritual" reasons.....everytime i asked her tribal affiliation she told me "i'm indigenous, brother" ....translation:i'm mexican and grew up as a mexican and now trying to touch down on the native roots i know nothing about

so....im out $300 because i plan to return this roach to its rightful owner.......and become friends with him....its the right thing to do....he didnt want to expose her because he is the quiet type and felt karma would get her

well....i am that karma

and i have a large group of friends in the indian community....and i am outspoken.....so i will expose her, publicly ask for a refund....and i have a group of friends also pizzed who will ask her to pay me back everytime they see her....everytime i see her i will walk up to her and whoever she is with and ask her to pay me back the money she owes for selling me STOLEN goods

this girl may be mexican and brown but culturally she isnt an ndn...i know real ndn girls.....they will slash your tires, throw bricks through your windshield, beat up your current gf and maybe even cut you.....but a real ndn girl will NOT mess with your eagle feathers and regalia and family heirlooms.

think of this....what if i would have worn that roach and was camped out next to that mans family on the arena? how would that look? this girl had no consideration to that and i TOLD her i was gonna dance.....even though i didnt know it was stolen it still would have caused me embarrassment and a stain on my rep

i intend to make this girls days as an ndn very short and numbered....she can go back to being super-mexican and super-stoner now that i will take away her audience for being super-ndn.............even if she dont feel any shame, she sure has a fetish for native men......so at least it will serve as a warning for dancers or anyone else who may have eagle feathers or family heirlooms
Old 02-04-2016, 01:58 PM   #2
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 119,811.65
Savings: 1.00
I like the part of being a white european American and dropping a dime anywayz!
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2016, 03:12 PM   #3
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
When in doubt...don't do it.

But since you're going to do it anyway, maybe you could seem like less of a "Master Blaster" and send her a PM asking for a refund for the stolen roach, cuz maybe she has regrets and will return the other stuff too, or give everyone refunds...whatever.

Then if she doesn't, go blasters on, and rip and tear, as you planned...just be careful, cuz Mexican chicks got their own kind of psycho. NO offense to all the Latinas out there!
Old 02-04-2016, 05:35 PM   #4
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
When in doubt...don't do it.

But since you're going to do it anyway, maybe you could seem like less of a "Master Blaster" and send her a PM asking for a refund for the stolen roach, cuz maybe she has regrets and will return the other stuff too, or give everyone refunds...whatever.

Then if she doesn't, go blasters on, and rip and tear, as you planned...just be careful, cuz Mexican chicks got their own kind of psycho. NO offense to all the Latinas out there!
Nah. They don't hold a light to NDN women. Hahahahaaa

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 02-05-2016, 01:43 AM   #5
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,662.02
Before I called this chick out on social media, I would be sure that guy had his roach back. That way, you are not in possession of stolen property. CYA as they say. Also, since she isn't native, isn't having eagle feathers a federal offense?
windanncer and gilisi like this.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2016, 10:48 AM   #6
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
Before I called this chick out on social media, I would be sure that guy had his roach back. That way, you are not in possession of stolen property. CYA as they say. Also, since she isn't native, isn't having eagle feathers a federal offense?
this is what riles up the mexikas and makes them grab pitchforks and torches howling for native heads

they gonna be like "who says she isnt native, you guys are white for not sharing your feathers we are all nican tlaca"

anyways back on subject.....i maintain that there is no way she is culturally native.....if so she would have left hands off the regalia and feathers no matter how bad things got......maybe gave it to an elder in the community to return them to him..........if she dont see the love that goes into making regalia from friends and family....she aint native in my book

if she DID see the love and significance that goes into regalia making and feathers but chose to ignore it and doesnt care, and make a few bucks off it, and didnt have enough shame to consider that the person she sold it to may be wearing stolen stuff in front of the rightful owners then she definately aint native in my book....and deserves to be shamed out of powwow scene

she especially needs to shut up and quit speaking about native rights as a johnny come lately
Old 02-06-2016, 04:49 AM   #7
Northern Traditional

Items RainbowTree
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 12,373.83
Since you asked for opinions, I think if might be helpful if you prayed about this.

Pray for her that she may be given understanding. Pray and ask for guidance on what you should do about blasting/not blasting.

Maybe you will have a dream about this and the answer will come that way.

I struggle myself between "being the karma" and wanting to make sure justice is done & doing something so that a person knows the consequences of his/her actions versus trusting that eventually things will come back to that person based on the choices he/she has made.

Praying is the advice my family gives to me so I thought it might help you too.
wardancer, WhoMe, subeeds and 2 others like this.
eagleclanriverband is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2016, 08:17 PM   #8
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 62,242.78
Bro you don't even need to wear your azzhat to put that punk woman on blast. I agree with ECRB to pray, but I also agree with you that you already decided. That's a good way to drop 3 benji's worth of dimez in my book.
windanncer likes this.

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2016, 09:55 PM   #9
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
There's just one thing that bugs me... If this original owner is the quiet type that's ok... but if he ain't willing to be one of the friends who calls her out on her theft then you are just playing Jeezus bro.

Know what i mean?

"Show me somethin"
Old 02-06-2016, 11:46 PM   #10
Dances With Fat Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
There's just one thing that bugs me... If this original owner is the quiet type that's ok... but if he ain't willing to be one of the friends who calls her out on her theft then you are just playing Jeezus bro.

Know what i mean?
yeah but i aint doin it just out of jeezusing

she owe me $300 i will never see

though thats not why im doing it......if it was about the money i would have disguised that roach....not hard to do.......its about doing the right thing

its not like finding out the dvd player you bought at a yard sale was stolen from your cousins best friend

regalia is the work of friends, family putting in alot of time to help the dancer..........and i dont even have to explain the eagle feather part.....she also stole his eagle claw
windanncer, subeeds and gilisi like this.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:15 AM   #11
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 62,406.99
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post

she owe me $300 i will never see

though thats not why im doing it......if it was about the money i would have disguised that roach....not hard to do.......its about doing the right thing

its not like finding out the dvd player you bought at a yard sale was stolen from your cousins best friend

regalia is the work of friends, family putting in alot of time to help the dancer..........and i dont even have to explain the eagle feather part.....she also stole his eagle claw
He should have got them back. Nobody's gonna take/steal my feathers and regalia with me knowing about it ! Now if I'm stupid and in jail or something and they steal my stuff , when I get out I'll be hunting them. They'll return them or they'll be hurt ! And anytime you buy a roach for less than 1/2 of what it should cost , you should have a small clue that they didn't come by it honest ! Just my opinion. I gave $300 for my roach.....38 years ago !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2016, 12:38 AM   #12
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:

Quote:

..........and i dont even have to explain the eagle feather part.....she also stole his eagle claw
That was the part that bugged me.

I seen a guy get crazy and throw down over a stolen radio. I was never that guy... I mean, it's just a radio, but eagle feathers?

Yeah, there's NDN girls that will slash tires, throw bricks, and shank LOL.... but there's guys too.

I would wrestle rhonda rousey for my feathers, among other things.

Keep us posted hatuey... I'm interested to hear how it all plays out. I gotta visit Denver one of these days cuz this chit is better than TV. Maybe I should just get back on FB again LOLz.

"Show me somethin"
Old 02-07-2016, 01:25 AM   #13
Dances With Fat Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post

That was the part that bugged me.

I seen a guy get crazy and throw down over a stolen radio. I was never that guy... I mean, it's just a radio, but eagle feathers?

Yeah, there's NDN girls that will slash tires, throw bricks, and shank LOL.... but there's guys too.

I would wrestle rhonda rousey for my feathers, among other things.

Keep us posted hatuey... I'm interested to hear how it all plays out. I gotta visit Denver one of these days cuz this chit is better than TV. Maybe I should just get back on FB again LOLz.
i wouldnt blame him.....i talked to him and am set to meet up with him at a powwow this weekend and give him back his roach....he dont live in denver but about an hour outside of denver

..we talked by phone......apparently it was a long drawn out break-up which included lock-out at his own place and his property held hostage

you fellas all know the deal how that goes

anyways aside from his side......its MY side im concerned with

and yes.....i did find the $300 roach odd, and asked how it was obtained, the woman said she had it a long time and was clearing things out and asked if i was interested in some beadwork

maybe it was such a good deal i wanted to believe her? i dunno.....i thought she was just some mexican chick that didnt know what the hell she had............funny i saw she had been advertising it elsewhere for 250 when i checked her fb.....but that aint where my sour grapes stem from

she could have caused me alot of embarrasment.....now the few locals i asked told me that they respect my outspokeness because someone has to do it and because things like this either have been going on for too long or need to be nipped in the bud depending who i talk to

i dunno if anyone else out there in urban ndn communities are noticing.........but an increasing number of us are not able to keep quiet like our grandparents and parents.....we dont wanna be obnoxious or confrontational......yet here we are and wont stop short of that chit

trust me we dont wanna go all AIM wannabe at powwows....because they are supposed to be fun and social.......on the other hand if we wanna continue powwows to be fun and social we need to stop this shyt and remind others what is NOT acceptable to do........OR look the other way on

i think im gonna use some of that rant in my blast
windanncer, subeeds and gilisi like this.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:39 AM   #14
small bead addict

subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Make sure somebody gets a video, too. If nothing else you can use it against her if she attacks you. :)
windanncer likes this.

Old 02-07-2016, 11:15 AM   #15
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 62,406.99
Quote:
i wouldnt blame him.....i talked to him and am set to meet up with him at a powwow this weekend and give him back his roach....he dont live in denver but about an hour outside of denver

..we talked by phone......apparently it was a long drawn out break-up which included lock-out at his own place and his property held hostage

you fellas all know the deal how that goes

anyways aside from his side......its MY side im concerned with

and yes.....i did find the $300 roach odd, and asked how it was obtained, the woman said she had it a long time and was clearing things out and asked if i was interested in some beadwork

maybe it was such a good deal i wanted to believe her? i dunno.....i thought she was just some mexican chick that didnt know what the hell she had
............funny i saw she had been advertising it elsewhere for 250 when i checked her fb.....but that aint where my sour grapes stem from

she could have caused me alot of embarrasment.....now the few locals i asked told me that they respect my outspokeness because someone has to do it and because things like this either have been going on for too long or need to be nipped in the bud depending who i talk to

i dunno if anyone else out there in urban ndn communities are noticing.........but an increasing number of us are not able to keep quiet like our grandparents and parents.....we dont wanna be obnoxious or confrontational......yet here we are and wont stop short of that chit

trust me we dont wanna go all AIM wannabe at powwows....because they are supposed to be fun and social.......on the other hand if we wanna continue powwows to be fun and social we need to stop this shyt and remind others what is NOT acceptable to do........OR look the other way on

i think im gonna use some of that rant in my blast
That happens everywhere , but NOT when it comes to feathers ! IF he has permits to possess those feathers ( or his family does) a quick phone call to the feds will get them returned. My ex stole about 150 grand worth of guns , equipment , tools , vehicles and such , but she didn't touch any of my regalia or feathers.

That makes sense ! Everyone wants to find that "awesome" deal !!!

I have seen a lot of roaches in all the powwows I go to . I even saw one once that made me go look in my suitcase to make sure mine was there ! With that said , I've seen several guys that all have the same size/color roach and I don't know how they would ever be able to tell if it was "their" roach or not. Mine is a custom made roach and I specified how I wanted the colors in it and I've still seen a dozen or so that are so similar I don't know if I could tell..... Now beadwork is a whole different story.....and feathers are about impossible ! I would recognize my bustles or fans , but feathers can be taken apart and remade and you'd never be able to tell !
Bottom line is take good care of your regalia and keep it safe FIRST. Everything else after !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2016, 11:49 AM   #16
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
So did u put them on blast?
Old 02-20-2016, 01:06 PM   #17
Northern Traditional

Items RainbowTree
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 12,373.83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
So did u put them on blast?
Yah, I was wondering what happened, too???
eagleclanriverband is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2016, 12:49 AM   #18
small bead addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleclanriverband View Post
Yah, I was wondering what happened, too???
Really. Come on, spill. Inquiring minds want to know.
windanncer likes this.

Old 02-21-2016, 09:22 PM   #19
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,558.70
Talking

Have Lawrence "light her up" next month at Denver March!
Old 02-22-2016, 11:17 AM   #20
Dances With Fat Chicks

im su8spended from facebook for 30 days since last month....i have 2 days to go......when i post the blast on out community page i will post link
wardancer, windanncer and gilisi like this.